Collier’s was an American general interest magazine founded in 1888 by Peter Fenelon Collier. Originally called Collier’s Once a Week, it was renamed Collier’s Weekly: An Illustrated Journal in 1895 and shortened to Collier’s: The National Weekly in 1905.
The last issue of Collier’s magazine was dated January 4, 1957. However, a brief attempt to revive the magazine’s name in 2012 failed.
Below are some fantastic vintage photos of Collier’s covers from the 1900s and 1910s.