- What information we collect from you through the website and how we use it.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can modify and remove any information about you.
- How we protect your information.
What information we collect ?
- We are the sole owners of the information that we collected on this web site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email.
- We will never share/sell this information to anyone.
- We may use this information to respond to you about your inquires
You can comment on pages and posts and reply to other users; this would help to encourage our authors. We have the best anti-spam service to combat spam; the comments are stored on our website; we use them to improve the service to avoid future false positive.
Ads appearing on our website are provided by the third party they may set cookies in your browser for targeted advertising to match your interest, these cookies help them to display random ad again when you visit our website again, they may store records of the cookie stored on your browser. You may see many types of add, e.g., textbase ad flash banner ad. If you don’t like any ad, then you can click the close button to change ad. We have monetized our website with GDPR compliant advertising companies.
You may subscribe to receive Newsletters on your email address; we use Mailchimp to send automated newsletters to you. We never share subscribers’ email addresses or any other personal information with any individual or company. You can unsubscribe to the newsletter anytime, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Bygonely contains links to other sites and social media accounts. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.